-
December 20th, 2016, 07:33 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
DC Audio Labs Z19 crossovers incoming!
Well, I have all the electrical parts to build my Model 19 crossovers, was ready to order some 1/8 thick red fiberglass board to build them on and up pops a set of DC Audio Labs Model Z19 crossovers on AK's BarterTown for 110.00 shipped.
Heck, I have way more than that in parts already, still going to build them anyway.
Looks like I'll be able to compare them side by side now.
Anybody ever use these before?
Thanks
BillWojo
Error | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
Looks like my picture link won't work unless your a member of BarterTown.
Last edited by BillWojo; December 21st, 2016 at 12:36 AM.
-
December 20th, 2016, 07:58 PM
#2
Hostboard Member
Re: DC Audio Labs Z19 crossovers incoming!
Nice Bill I'll be curious to hear your opinions on both. Great deal!!! Congrats
-
December 21st, 2016, 12:44 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: DC Audio Labs Z19 crossovers incoming!
Yeah sounds like a good deal on those Z19 xovers
. You are right about the costs of parts, even using cheap oil caps my Markwart xover parts were still expensive
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks